Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Congee for Breakfast


Tonight Theo made a request for congee, one of his favourite foods which makes the Chinese papa in me proud. It's a dish that takes a good hour and half to prepare, so it's not exactly a 30 minute meal. Fortunately for him I can't resist his ever so polite and cute way of buttering me up so I promised I'd make him some which he could have for breakfast in the morning. Congee for breakfast - damn that's hardcore Chinese in my books!

Hope you like it kid. Time for daddy to go to bed now.

2 comments:

Clan Mussellam said...

awwww Proud Papa! You are a good Daddy Casey! Up til past midnight to make Theo breakfast! Well done!

I have to agree, I just love the sound of Theo's voice! He'd be able to sweet talk me into doing anything! M&M's for breakfast? Ok.. ok, just call me Shasti again!!

Casey Kwan said...

Hey thanks Shasti... he ate 2 whole bowls this morning!! What a good kid. I should have taken some pictures...